Thursday, March 28, 2013

Second Week at the MTC!


March 21st, 2013

Hey Family!
I didn't remember the email and ended up sending an email to someone I don't know last week. haha. Hopefully you have got it by now. I'm sorry about that. I will only be able to email and write letters on Thrusdays while I'm in the MTC. I hope everything is going good at home! It's exciting to hear that Becki will be able to go to Stake conference with you guys!
In case you didn't know, I can now email friends and not just family! The bad news is I still only have 30 minutes to write emails.. haha. But I've heard you get more like 2 hours while you're in the field.
The MTC is great and my companion is great! He left a little sticky note on my dresser saying how he appreciated how I'm able to be friendly with everyone and how I'm a great example to him! He's super nice.
The language is coming. EspaƱol es deficil pero yo se que puedo. Yo tengo fe en Jesucristo y el don del lengua. Vi el mano de Dios en mi vida. That should be, Spanish is difficult but I know I can do it. I have faith in Jesus Christ and the gift of toungs. I have seen the hand of God in my life.
I love all of you and hope you are doing well! I can't wait to hear from you again! Getting mail is litterally one of the most exciting thing for a missionary haha.
We are now teaching two investigators in Spanish . It's pretty interesting seeing them progress in the spirit even if the are just acting. I still pray for them and it really does help. I'm planning on emailing you some pictures today as well! So get ready for that haha. I love you all and hope you are all doing well. I think about you guys every day!
Love,
Elder Daryl Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment