Monday, August 12, 2013

boringg week

August 12th, 2013

Well, this week was interesting. Because my companion can´t walk, we have been in the house all week. No lessons, no sunburns, no sore feet, no nothing. Just studying the scriptures, laying in bed, and hanging out with the return missionary that lives below us. I´ve been averaging 5 to 6 hours of scripture study each day this week. I´ve been learning a lot, but I never wanted to go out a work more in my missions. All I want to do is go out and walk a couple miles, find out that people aren´t home walk a couple more miles, get sunburned, come home super tired and do it again. It´s kind of freaking me out actually. We´re going to the hospital again tomorrow to get his stitches out so we should be able to walk after that, I hope. 

I think one thing that I´ve been able to learn from this week is that I really love being a missionary! And I shouldn´t complain too much when we have a bad day because this right now is like the worst. I just feel like I should be out and about working. I know this work is ordained of God and that I´ve been called by a living prophet to preach the gospel to the world. And right now, I just want to do that. 

I hope everything is going well at home. Haven´t heard from you in a while..

With much love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment