Monday, October 21, 2013

Buena Semana!

October 21st, 2013

This week was pretty great actually! I was a little upset earlier that I was still in my first area, and that I´m going to be here for a while, who knows how long, but I feel much better now. My new companion is Elder Flores, yeah Elder Flowers. He is really awesome though. Really spiritual and I feel like I can be myself with him. 

We had a pretty alright week this week. The little Nalleli went to church again and was in the primary program! She also brought two of her cousins and her Aunt with her! We are also still teaching Angel and he didn´t have to go to work this weekend so he went to church and said that it was cool! So that was great. Also there are families and members bringing family members and friends to church. The work, slowly, is starting to move forward! 

The most important part about this week is that I feel like I should be here right now. There were times in the last transfer when I really felt like going home, or thought a lot about how nice it would be to be home, and it distracted me a lot. I feel like I am much more focused now on the people here and on what I need to do here in Rio Bravo. My companion and I in our weekly planning session were thinking of new ideas to find new investigators, one of them being starting an English clase in the church and maybe a music clase! =) Also we are making family mission plans with the member families when we go to eat. It´s like a ward mission plan, but for the family. What can the do specifically to share the gospel, and make goals. Then we will check up on them when we eat with them again in 2 weeks. I´m excited to start to see the work move forward and see success here. 

It´s great to hear from all of you back home. I really do miss you but I´m trying really hard to focus an what I need to do here. 

thanks for all of the support and love!

With much love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment