Monday, December 2, 2013

First Week in Reynosa!

December 2nd, 2013

Hello everyone! soo I´d love to tell you all about the awesome people that I´ve met here in the ward of Riveras but I´m really struggling on remembering everyone´s name but the people here are really awesome!! An awesome family invited us to a thanksgiving dinner on Saturday with a turkey and some Mexican food but it was good. W have someone that´s going to get baptised in like 2 weeks who´s name is Fernando. 

My companion is going to finish his mission is like 2 weeks so I have to learn this area pretty quick and who knows whats going to happen after that. My companion is a good missionary but he´s become a little lazy.. I´m trying to get him to work but it dosn´t help that his mission ends in 2 weeks. As they say in the mission, he´s dying.  But he´s a good guy, his name is Elder Ayala. 

Hope everything is going awesome over there! I heard there´s snow over there! It warmed up a bit here but yeah. I love you all, sorry I don´t really have more for you but I really barely remember anything because everything is new.. haha. 

Hope you all have a great week!!

With lots of love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment