Monday, December 9, 2013

This week..

December 9th, 2013

Soooo, this week wasn´t the best, but it ws alright. The only real investigator that we have couldn´t meet us this week but the good the good thing is that he got married on Friday! But this is the second Sunday that he hasn´t gone to church so we need to make sure that he understands the importance of going to church. We haven´t been finding too many new investigators this week so we need to improve that too. 

Oh yeah, something that I forgot to tell you I think is that there´s Hermanas in our district! Actually, the past transfer the first american sisters came into México! And they´re in our mission! And on of them is in our district! It´s pretty interesting. It´s the first time I´ve been able to be in a district with sisters. 

Oh yeah!! Story time. Soo, I got bit by a dog this week. Yup. It finally happened. So there´s like a million stray dogs here in México and all the street dogs are pretty much trained to leave you alone, because if a steet dog is mean, it doesn´t live very long. So I think these dogs were the kind that are usually tied up, but this day they weren´t. So they came at us, but I thought that they weren´t going to do anything, but my companion hit one with his backpack and the other bit me. Sooo yeah. Don´t worry, it was a little ankle bitter so It barely did anything but we still had to go to the hospital and get it looked at and I got a rabies shot I think it was. But they were making us pay for everything, like they didn´t understand that the insurance we have covers everything so President and Hermana Morales showed up and put them in line. Then took us out to eat at Carl´s Jr. which I think is Presidents favorite fast food restaurant because it´s the second time I´ve eaten there with him haha. We went back to where the dogs were, my companion and I to teach them a lesson, but they weren´t out. Next time. 

I hope you all are having a great week and are enjoying the Christmas season!!

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment