Sunday, December 22, 2013

Transfers!

December 16th, 2013

Soo My companion is going to die tomorrow. Which means he is going home. I am going to be recieving a new companion tomorrow. His name is Elder Cordova. He is going to be the district leader but I am also going to be senior comanion. It´s really weird but I´m just going with it. I guess it´s to like train me to be a district leader or something like that.
This week was alright. We didn´t really have too much success because my companion didn´t want to do anything his last week. We went to visit the one investigator that we had but he didn´t go to church again. I´m pretty sure he just is going to get baptised for his family and not because he really wants to. We are going to have to verify that. 
Something cool that happened this week was that we went into a little store to buy something and the chashier asked me ´´hey, do you guys preach the word of God?´´ and I was like, well, yeah haha. He asked us what we believe as a religeon because his boss, the owner of the store is really religeous so he has lots of questions. We´re going to visit him this week to see what happens. I´m pretty excited for that, hope everything works out well.
But yeah, that was basically all that happened this week. Hope you all have a wonderfull week and I´ll be writting you next Monday!
Love,
Elder Warren



No comments:

Post a Comment