Monday, February 24, 2014

First Week in Valle Hermoso!

February 24th, 2013

Soooo this week was pretty awesome! I don´t know what it is, but entering Valle Hermoso, I just got filled with excitement to work here! The members are really great in this little branch. Obviously it has it´s kinks to be worked out, but I can feel that we are going to have a lot of success here in this little branch. There are various people that I can tell are going to be baptised very soon. One is a sweet old lady who is the aunt of one of the members here. We taught her the restauration and immidiatly after she said that she knows the church is true. And she has told us that she has gone to baptist churchs, pentacost, and others but she just really likes the church! Her husband though is a little difficult. He just sits there and doesn´t say anything, but he´s listening. Maybe someday it will be his time. 

I don´t know why but I just feel good being here, and I hope I keep feeling good being here. One of the awesome things is that Elder Rawle, who was in my district in the MTC is my district leader right now! And he´s super awesome so that also makes me happy haha. 

Other than that, riding bikes was super hard the first and second day, because the muscles you use to walk and to ride a bike, are different so I had to get in shape again but now there´s no problem. 

My new companion´s name is Elder Rodriguez. He´s from Guatemala a country just below Mexico. He´s really awesome and actually basically has the same time as me, just two weeks less, in the mission. He´s pretty chill too like me so we´re getting along pretty well. 

Well that´s about it for now, but I hope that you all have a wonerfull week there at home!

Love,
Elder Warren


They treat the missionaries well here in Valle Hermosa.


Our bike gang of gospel preaching Mormon's. Some of the youth that went with us to do some lessons. 



No comments:

Post a Comment