Monday, March 31, 2014

Cambios!

March 31st, 2014

Yep so we recieved the transfers and they are very interesting indeed. First of all, the Little branch where I am serving is going to recieve another pair of missionaries! So I had to go out and find a house for them to live starting Saturday and they will be arriving tomorrow. Luckily we found one.

Then I also got the news that I will be training! I am going to recieve my new companion tomorrow fresh out of the MTC!

Then I got the news that I am going to be district leader! The district is only 4 missionaries, the 4 in the branch, but I feel like it´s going to be a lot of pressure training and being district leader!

So this week was pretty cool. Erik didn´t go to church.. but he´ll go eventually.

We got to know two new people this week, Tomas and Tomy haha. Not related. But they both look like they are going to be baptised which is awesome!

This sunday we had 8 investigators in the sacrament meeting! Only 3 were ones that we have taught so hopefully that means lots of new investigators!

On Saturday the church here planned to have a veiwing of a movie from by the church called Efraim´s rescue. They payed the movie theatre so that everyone could enter in for free and the room filled up! And there were a lot of people that weren´t members that went! It was a pretty awesome movie and lots of people thought it was very good. And we had permission from the president to enter and watch it! The first and probably last time I will ever enter a movie theatre in my mission haha.

So one night I went in the bathroom to take a shower and there was a huge spider there like as big as my hand. I have pictures but my camera ran out of battery so I can´t send a picture right now but it was not a nice thing to see in the bathroom. We tried to trap it with a bowl but it jumped and died as a result. Poor spider.

This week was kind of a blur and I´m feeling just a Little stressed out right now, not in a bad way yet but if I stress out more, maybe. Mostly just because the time today was kind of crazy.

Well that´s about all I got to write for today. Hope you all have a wonderfull week!

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment