Monday, April 14, 2014

Second week with Elder Hancock!

April 14th, 2014

So this week was pretty sweet! I really do love my new companion. He is just awesome. So ready to work and he is learning spanish super quickly. I guess I didn´t realize how fast I was learning spanish but I think it´s because I was always frustrated for the things that I didn´t understand that I didn´t realize how much I was progressing but I can tell how much my companion is progressing in his spanish and it´s really incredible. You can see the hand of the lord in his progress.

This week went pretty well. The baptism that we thought we were going to have next saturday told us that she isn´t sure she wants to be baptised but that she wants to keep going to church. I think we just need to repass the first lesson which talks about the restauration. She´s a Little sweet old lady and I don´t want her to close us out for feeling pressured so we´ve asked a few of the members to pass by with her to talk to her and just be like a friend.

We are seeing much more help from the members in the work and they are getting much more excited about the work now that there are four of us in the Little branch. We have some good plans to make this week more productive and I´m excited to be able to see some progress here.

It´s really awesome being a trainer. It´s like I litterally have a son haha. He´ll probably be a good friend of mine for a long time. We are getting along great and I really am enjoying my time with him!

We had some pretty spiritual experiences this week. The oportunity to give various blessings and experience a few tears in the lesson because of the power of the spirit. Something that isn´t very frequent coming from me.

But Hope you all have a wonderfull week!

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment