Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Awesome week!

May 19th, 2014

So this week was pretty sweet! Last week I forgot to tell you about Angelita. She is the sweetest lady you could meet. She is a friend of the relief society president. She has recently lost her husband and was feeling kind of sad about that. But when we had the baptism of Tommy, we asked everyone to think in someone that they could invite to listen to the missionaries and this hermana thought of Angelita. The first lesson it was kind of like, ehh I guess she´s interested, then we taught the restauration and it was like, alright she´s pretty interested, then we taught the plan of salvation and she just loved it and the spirit was so strong. When we taught the restauration, we invited her to be baptised but said that she wants to take her time. But then we taught the plan of salvation and the next time the Gospel of Jesús Christ and we had her. She actually told us, I want to be baptised. And we just were like OKAYY!! haha. So she´s gonna be baptised the 7th of june. She´s the most prepared person that I have ever taught I think. She just believed everything and actually has told us, I was just waiting for someone to preach me the Word of God, and then we arrived. It literraly feels like I knew her before but I´ve never met her. It feels so wonderful just to see the góspel working miracles in peoples lives.

The mission is pretty awesome for that reason, to be able to see peoples lives change for the better and recieve a hope that they had never had.

Sorry that it´s no very long my letter, but it´s time to go.

Love you all and hope you all have a wonderfull week!!

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment