Monday, May 12, 2014

Week of Transfers!

May 12th, 2014

Well I just talked to my family but for the rest of you and my faithfull blog followers. So this week was kind of interesting. I feel like we worked a lot more on searching for families that are members than normal so that we can do this thing and be a Ward. We have a ton of names of people that don´t live here anymore and we´ve figured out how to get them off the list.

Something we´re gonna have to do this week is focus more on finding investigators and we´re going to be working more with the member families and also focusing on contacting if we don´t know what to do in that specific moment.

My companion is doing fantastic. Learning spanish like a pro and the thing I love is that he understands how missionary work functions which is almost the most important thing.

Well, I hope that you guys all have a great week, I know I didn´t write a whole lot, but there isn´t much time today to write.

So I´ll be writting y´all in a week!

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment