Monday, July 21, 2014

A trialing week

July 21st, 2014

So I don´t have much time to write so this is gonna be a little short. 

I feel like this week was a bit difficult. One, for the work we have. We´ve found quite a few people super prepared to hear the gospel, but they´re not progressing as fast as we want them to be. Mostly because none of them could come to church yesterday. And two, sometimes my companion frustrates me. I try to not let it show but I feel like I´m always dragging him around, like he doesn´t always want to work as much as I do wich is a bit frustrating sometimes. But President Morales told me that I have to help him and it´s what I´m trying to do. 

Also, I was kind of reflecting on my district and how much it´s changed since I got here and this moment and really it´s improved a whole lot. We have improved a whole lot. And also the zone leaders told me the other day that the mission president is trusting in me to lift up this district. I´m feeling a bit more pressure but it´s all good. Next week will be a better email but now I gotta go.

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment