Monday, August 11, 2014

First week with Elder Holman!

August 11th, 2014

Dear family and friends,
This week was one of the funnest weeks I´ve had on the mission! I don´t even feel super stressed out being a zone leader. It was just fun! I feel like this is how the mission should be and it´s how I´ve felt with a couple other companions as well. We work hard, don´t get me wrong, it´s the hardest I´ve worked in a while, but we make the work fun. We just get along super well Elder Holman and I. He also has a girlfriend that´s waiting for him and he has more time that I do on the mission. I also learned that he plays LoL so we talk about that sometimes.
We´ve been teaching some people this week but none of them came to church. We´re gonna focus a lot on finding new people to teach, people that are going to come to church. I just feel so gratefull that I´m with someone that wants to work as much as I do but is also like chill and we can enjoy ourselves.
So yeah That was pretty much our week though, just enjoying the mission like one should! I need to take a picture with him so you can see who he is next week.

Well I hope that you all have a great week!!
Love,
Elder Warren




No comments:

Post a Comment