Monday, August 25, 2014

Seems like two days ago I was here.

August 25th, 2014

But seriously, time is going by so fast. 
So, Socorro didn´t go to church this week. She told us she was going to Texas on Sunday but we walked by her house later that day and her car was totally there. But she´s kind of doubting a little and she´s dislexic so it´s a lot harder for her to read and understand what she´s reading but she´s not asking God either so that´s kind of a problem. 

But! We´ve found some pretty awesome new people here! We found one that was a reference from the wife of the stake president. They´ve been friends since high school and the friend started going to a bible study class and the wife of the stake president basically said, why do you go there if they don´t have the authority? And her friend said, Why haven´t you told me that before?! Then we went and had an awesome lesson with her. She´s a teacher so she understands everything super quick. It was pretty awesome. She understood the apostasy and even said like, Yeah I always wondered why god just left the people on America without a prophet I guess this explains it!

We also found another new investigator that has potential, the sister of someone who was baptised a few months ago. We went with her and the sister who is now a member and it was a pretty good lesson. She has some potential. 

I don´t know, I´m just enjoying the mission right now. I have an awesome companion that loves to work and I do as well so we´re always on the same page and I´m also learning a lot from him. I almost don´t want this transfer to end because I´m pretty sure that he is going to leave this area. But the mission goes on!

Well love you all, hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Warren




No comments:

Post a Comment