Monday, August 4, 2014

Zone Leader?!?!

August 4th, 2014

So we got transfers saturday and even though I was only here in Barrio Tecnologico for one transfer, I´m leaving! Elder Romano, my companion is going to train! Also my son, Elder Hancock is going to train!!! I´m so proud of him! Because it´s super early for him to train but that means that he´s a good elder! (wipes tear from cheek). But yeah, so Elder Romano is going to be in my zone, Also, an awesome Elder, Elder Solomon, is going to be my district leader! And I just did an interchange with Elder Solomon a few days ago haha. Also, Elder Clarke, from my district in Valle Hermoso is going to be in my zone! If you can´t tell, I´m pretty excited about the changes. Also My companion is going to be Elder Holman, another american! It´s going to be super fun! I remember that we had an interchange a couple weeks ago and we were talking about how awesome it would be to be companions, and now we are! Crazy!

The only sad part is that I didn´t last very long here in Tec. And I wasn´t able to baptise here. It´s the only area that I haven´t baptised in. But Hopefully I´ll make up for it in the ward where I´m going. Elder Holman is an excelent missionary so we´re gonna have an awesome time together. 

It´s kind of interesting how after passing through hard times, have come better times and blessings. I´m not saying it wasn´t a blessing being with Elder Romano in this area, but it was a challenge. But I am very excited for the transfers we have. 

Also, don´t worry, I´m not sick any more and I didn´t die. They gave me a bunch of meds and I healed up just fine. 

Hope everything is going well at home and that you are also able to see the blessings that come after the hard times. That actually reminds me of one of my favorite scripture.s

 For verily I say unto you, blessed is he that keepeth my commandments, whether in life or in death; and he that is faithfulin tribulation, the reward of the same is greater in the kingdom of heaven.
 Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation.
 For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand.
Doctirne and Covenants 58:2-4
Well I hope you all have a wonderfull week and count your blessings!
Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment