Monday, September 1, 2014

A spiritual week

September 1st, 2014

Well this week I´ve focused a little more than I have in the past just to always be worthy of the spirit. Because when you don´t have the spirit, you just aren´t as happy, but I feel very happy right now. One of the things that we did differently this week was our planning. I´ll be honest, this new way to plan is a pain, but it´s worth it. Where we normally struggle to get 20 lessons in a week, we had 28 this week. Where we normally get 5 or 6 new investigators, we got 11. Bassically we put a different person as a plan to go see in the same hour. So if the appointment isn´t there at 4, we have three other options of people to go find and teach in that hour. The first back up plan is to find a new investigator, then we look for one of the investigators that we have that aren´t progressing as well, then a less active, then if there´s still time, an active family to teach a quick lesson and ask for references. This has kept us pretty busy and a bit more focussed. 

We´ve had some pretty awesome experiences in lessons that were very spiritual. The best investigator that we have right now her name is Apolonia and she´s having some problems because she doesn´t feel that she´s worthy to get an answer from God. But we had an awesome lesson about the gospel of Jesus Christ and explained repentance very well I think and the spirit was very strong there. 

The time is escaping me and I want to write more but I can´t.. I love you all sooo very much. Hope you all have a wonderfull week!

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment