Monday, September 15, 2014

Staying with Elder Holman!

September 15th, 2014

So yeah, we got the transfers and Elder Holman and I are staying together!

Other good news, We had 6 investigators in sacrament meeting yesterday! Two of them always come but the 4 new ones were the sisters of a recent convert and their families. And they are really awesome! They are gonna get baptised, I can feel it!

Also, do you guys remember Eric from Valle Hermoso? The kid who had lots of problems with the word of wisdom? Well he's getting baptised this saturday! That's super awesome and I feel glad that I was able to help quite a bit with him. It feels special to see someone change that much. Because the last time I went to see him, he was asleep with a bottle of vodka in his hand so yeah. Pretty awesome. Elder Hancock is a beast. 

So yeah, there's gonna be a new zone in Matamoros so that makes 3 zones in Matamoros. When I got to the mission, there was only 1. But today 30 new missionaries come to the mission and only 2 are leaving! That's 14 new areas in the mission!

But today is kind of crazy, we have to go buy bus tickets for all of the missionaries from Matamoros that are gonna travel tomorrow in intercambios so I gotta get going. 

The mission is super awesome and I keep learning and keep growing. More than anything just gaining such a larger apreciation for the scriptures and the doctrine. 

But have a great week everybody!

Love,
Elder Warren





No comments:

Post a Comment