Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Another awesome week!

December 15th, 2014

Well something pretty cool that happened was that Jaime came to church again and accepted a baptismal date! He also has plans to get married this week! The Lord works in Mysterious ways. 

We also found a family super awesome. They invited us to a barbeque yesterday and just had a ton of questions for us and told us that people are never able to answer his questions so we said, well we'll be able to answer all of them. And we did! He's a really nice guy and wants us to come over every day to teach his kids how to be better haha. He also said he'd give us food whenever we came over which is pretty cool haha. 

Other than that well slowly we're progressing in the area, not digressing. (not sure if that's how it's spelled. I've gotten horrible at spelling since I've gone on the mission). We had 4 good investigators in church this sunday that we feel are going to be able to get baptized. The time I have I feel like is slipping between my fingers. Like, just going by way to fast. 

Well I love you all, everything is going great here, My companion is awesome, love my zone, and I love the mission!

Take care everyone! Until next week,

Love,
Elder Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment