Monday, January 26, 2015

Workin'

January 26th, 2015

Well we had two baptisms finally! I've been waiting to baptise here for a while. Hopefully we'll have a couple more before I finish! We've been finding some pretty nice people to teach as well. We found one yesterday that was pretty much just waiting for someone to come and teach him the gospel, it was amazing! 

Soo yeah. It's pretty fun to be in trio. It's pretty fun having the same companion twice as well. 

So I don't really know what else to write. Oh yeah, I got sick with a sinus infection but got some meds for it and I feel better now. Umm, and yeah. We had the baptisms and everything went great, it felt good. Geronimo after he got baptised said that he felt a lot of peace which was awesome. I did too. 

Hope you all don't miss me too much but don't worry, I'll be home soon. 

Love you all!

Love,
Elder Warren 

No comments:

Post a Comment